Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Something Hidden

As I wrote yesterday, I'm working on Christmas Ginger in the hopes that I can release it on December 12, 2020. What I forgot to mention is that when one of the characters meets a man in the bookstore, he has a tween book picked out for his nieces that perfectly describes my first published book, The Sonshine Girls. I thought it would be fun to describe the cover.

“As I told you before, my nieces read a lot.” Jeff peeked in his bag and pulled out a book with four girls on the cover looking at an old photo album. “I hope they like this one.” He handed it to Annie.

I was able to write chapter two this morning and will move on to chapter three tomorrow. It's moving along nicely. I've decided to wait on my other books until this one is published. Then, maybe I'll spin the bottle and see which one I work on next!

No comments:

Post a Comment